If you want to simplify and automate your Hotel Room Booking System, Minerva Info Solution provides you a perfect solution i.e. Minerva HRBMS (Hotel Room Bookin Management System). It is a powerful online platform with simple and intuitive interface for booking hotel rooms smoothly. Ease of functionalities makes the application very convenient for both technical and non-technical users.
With HRBMS, everything can be managed efficiently and at one point, which is your Front Desk. It is fast and accurate reservation / booking system that lower your costs of management by organizing operations and also keeps the track of your payments.
Minerva HRBMS is hotel reservation software that fits the size of your hotel be it a boutique hotel, a bed and breakfast or a large hotel. It manages reservations and billing system efficiently and be the instrument to maximize occupancy in your hotel. This Hotel Reservation Software streamlines everything for online reservations to Walk-in / corporate customers
Minerva HRBMS is not a property management system but can be customized to integrate with the one you are using.
Minerva HRBMS has long list of functions which are required to increase your bookings. Our customers have found Minerva HRBMS the tool to reduce effort and fuss from the hotel reservations. It is fast and accurate reservation and booking system for your hotel needs so that you can maximize occupancy in your hotel.
Here’s a list of the capabilities of HRBMS:
- Booking Engine Interface for booking online
- Room / Extra bed inventory management
- Capability to charge separate rates for different clients
- Store customer profile, Company Profile and Corporate Discount
- Reservation tracking
- Maintain Details and statistics of past stays
- Editable charges and discounts at the time of booking
- Check-In/Out Management
- Additional Services module for checked-in customers
- Re check-In Module
- Extend Booking Module to check the wrong Check-out dates
- Option of refunding the full/partial amount to customer
- Invoice module
- Multiple Reports